Warlock of Light - Original Design









This time around, I'm posting an original design for an assignment I undertook for a course I'm following in Coursera and it was about creating some contrast between two characters. So here is the second character as well.



As a matter of fact I did this very fast, and couldn't give any more time into designing more elements that are key and essential to his looks. I don't really like the outcome to be honest.

Last but not least is the Process of the painting (only the Warlock). So if you been following my work in this blog it's the same as the Destiny's Link so I will not bother you again with the workflow, except of course if I find myself following something else. At the moment I'm quite happy on how it evolves and I'll be sticking to it.






Share on Google Plus

About Matthew Tsirides

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.