Design Approaches - Rangers of Sound


Following my 4th week in the course that I'm following in Coursera, I found some really interesting ways to come up with ideas for design, and I'll share it with you.

It's really easy for someone to say I don't have any ideas to work with, but have you ever stopped and take a look around you, you are probably surrounded by design, even when you think you are not. This week I was following my course when this idea popped into my head for something like that. So I took the chance, I had borrowed some speakers from my roommate to spend some time playing games with the full experience a gamer needs.



So I started sketching like there is no tomorrow, I came up with some "interesting ideas" but then again nothing is really interesting if you design it, at least for me. I ended up using the one underneath the Rokit Monitors (speakers)



The key there I believe was to understand how to create a very interesting character, I really liked the leg's and the perspective in this one, I think I'm starting to understand how to balance characters in space. So after that I did three variations for that ending up completing the assignment.


So this sums up the Rangers of Sound, for this assignment, it was really interesting and I was really tight on schedule to complete this. Let me know what do you think!

Share on Google Plus

About Matthew Tsirides

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.